10/16/11

Today was a good day

A good day to celebrate 94 years...



A good day to celebrate 58 years...yeah...you heard me right...that hottie is 58!!!


A good day to sit on a porch swing...


And enjoy the view...


A good day to ride down country roads, with your head out the window...


A good day to graze....until some weird chic comes up to take your picture and then you just stare.



This one should be ashamed of what happened after I put down the camera. Apparently, she wasn't having a good day!! I say...SHEW!!!!


A good day for a little golf...


I literally got busted...in the weeds, trying to take this picture. They waved...I felt like I needed to be on Dateline.


A good day to windsurf...


A good day to realize the wind has pulled out one of the wooden rails from your dock and your boat is holding on by one little bungee cord.

No picture...I had to act fast. It wasn't pretty. Thank you neighbor Jim. Sheesh!!!

A good day to find a single flower sprouting from what seemed to be a million leaves...and automatically place it in your hair...


And after it's all said and done...you end the day with the cutest serial killer on television (and probably in real life...but I hope I never meet him) and a big bowl of popcorn.


Yep...today...it was a good day!!

HK

No comments: