10/2/11

Is it just me?


Has anyone ever travelled to a different city, different state or even a different country and as soon as you inhaled the local air, you new it is where you belong?

Is it just me?

I have been to Seattle twice in my life and both times I have felt....well...like ME.

I love my Kentucky home, I'm so proud of where I'm from and the roots that have created my name, but this city makes me feel alive, inspired, accepted.

Is it just me?

I'm a dreamer...this I know. I know if I were ever to move here, I would be happy for about a year and then travel to San Diego and feel like...ME...a different me, that I never knew. The ME that needed to be released into the wild.

But, for now, I will love my Seattle, I will return to Kentucky home in a few days, the place I am loved, where I feel safe, but yet I will wait for the day I plan my next trip.

Until then...I'm off to connect with my long distance friend, we shall call him (Seattle is masculine...so I've gendered this city a him), Seats. Corny...no? Don't make fun of my friends name....He's always been good to me and I trust him.

Many pictures and stories to follow soon.

HK.








No comments: