1/11/11

I will make a change....for me

So, let me just get it out in the open.
 
I’m not the healthiest of people. There…I said it. I’m not going on Biggest Loser anytime soon…one, because I don’t want my death to be publicized on national television and two…there is no amount of money that would make me say, “ok, I’m going share my weight to the world AND wear a sports bra and spandex pants.” Um…NO.
 
I really have no excuse.
 
I'm single.
 
I don’t cook.
 
It’s easy to eat out.
 
I live alone…note to stalkers…I have ADT Security.
 
I’m consciously aware of what I’m putting in my body.
 
I know the fat, I know the calories and most important and what bothers me the most…and no it’s not the fat or the calories….it’s the added extra crap that companies put in your food to make it well…so DAMN GOOD!!!!
 
This is not a health blog.
 
This is not a blog about how much weight I lose (or gain) and I promise you will NEVER see me in a sports bra or spandex…well…unless I’m asked to be on the cover Shape magazine and in that case, you can guess I've lost my baby weight and comfortable with my body...no worries…no time soon…unless I go on Biggest Loser and throw up as I work out for 10 hours a day, but again…no amount of money could pay me to do that.
 
I received Natural Health magazine as a gift for my birthday.
 
I will be making changes.
 
It will be baby steps, because I love food.
 
First it will be organic.
 
I don’t like to exercise, but I will start going to the gym again.
 
I like to ride a bicycle, but not uphill.
 
Changes are in the future. Starting tonight…right after the vegan cookie I bought earlier.

 
 

No comments: