11/29/10

New Year and New Beginnings

Happy New Year folks

I really have no excuse except for plain 'ol laziness. But, I'm back now and I'm more inspired than ever to write and I can only hope someone will enjoy...and if not, then....well...at least I have something for the grand kids. Or, all the nieces and nephews I have inherited....due to having children, or the very likelihood of having a boyfriend is slim to none at this point.


Let's talk about change.


The best news right now....this sassy woman is getting married. No...no...not me. I think I just covered that.










Yep...that's my mama and she's gettin' hitched. To this handsome feller....








Aren't they cute? I think so.


Don't get me wrong, this gent didn't just open the door to open arms....from me anyway....Mom was ready to shoot to Vegas after talking to him for hours at a restaurant. True story. Sheesh....kids!!

I'm pretty guarded, so even though I like him a lot, enough to give him my blessing. Oh yeah....he won major points by calling me the day before for my blessing. But as I was saying....although Mom has a new family and they have accepted her as their family...I'm a lot slower to give/take that love....did I mention I was single at 34? Issues! Another post!

As for me....I'm back in school for Nursing. Hopefully, I'll start the program next fall. Hopefully.

I've decided to travel to Seattle by myself. It's my favorite place....EVER.

I hope to start an Etsy shop soon of Vintage items from my grandmother's house.

Blogging is now going to be part of my daily crazy schedule.

New Beginnings

No comments: